When danger comes around, there’s only one thing to do - activate Dad Mode. While some superheroes have spidey-senses or x-ray vision, dads have the epic power to save kids from themselves. So, we’re celebrating National Superhero day by sharing our favorite, epic “Dad Mode” activations.
- Faster than a speeding (plastic) car.
- The No-look assist.
- Not today RC car. Not today.
4. Ridin’ to the (almost) danger zone.
- One-handed catch.
- Powered down but not off.
- Seamlessly diverting disaster.
With Dad's knack for saving the day, there is no need to send a signal into the sky. Cheers to the superheroes who don’t wear capes.